A straightforward ad hoc reporting tool for PostgreSQL
QueryTree now fully supports ad hoc reporting for PostgreSQL, along with our existing support for MS SQL Server and MySQL.
Designed to take the hassle out of manually querying your database with SQL or building bespoke solutions for clients, QueryTree is intuitive to use for everyone – regardless of technical ability.
- Easy-to-use — no coding or technical knowledge is required, so the whole team can get involved
- Works with your existing databases — anything built on Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL or Amazon RedShift will just work, simply plug your database in and start exploring data
- Web-based — QueryTree is available everywhere through a web browser and works on any device
- Mobile-friendly — always have the answer to questions, even in the meeting or on the go
- Collaborative — share reports with your colleagues, work on reports together, invite new team members any time, schedule automatic updates of reports via email
QueryTree is the flexible and easy-to-use ad hoc report builder that works with any database - just enter your database’s details and invite non-developers in to build and share reports using our powerful dropdown or drag and drop report builders.